With SAP EWM it is possible to engineer inbound and outbound processes and all storage or retrieval operations in between. By integrating warehouse management with the production management and delivery processing power of SAP enterprise software, it is feasible to keep planning and execution tightly reticulated and engaged.
From inventory control, shipping and receiving, to order fulfilment, a WMS is essential to improvie the efficiency of a organisation’s warehouse operations.
- Establish industry-best practices for warehouse process prior to system blueprint design.
- Define KPIs and benchmarks to identify opportunities and the focus for the project charter
- Throughout the implementation, track business requirements to the design and process improvement objectives
- Perform pre- and post-implementation audits to measure project success and identify additional opportunities
- Integrate critical management tools including reporting, analytics and dashboards to manage operations
- The integration of SAP TM into the SAP EWM application enables you to integrate SAP TM transportation planning with SAP ERP delivery and shipment processing and SAP EWM warehouse planning and execution.
- Since release 9.1, a direct integration between SAP TM and SAP EWM is available, and SAP ERP shipments are no longer required for integration. Communication is now carried out between SAP TM and SAP EWM directly, via services
- QM features
- Support changes to outbound deliveries which are replicated to EWM
Labour Management Enhancements
- Processor Data
- Shift Master Data
- Travel Distance Calculation
- Time & Attendance
- Labor Standards
- Tracking and Monitoring
- Align distribution and fulfillment processes to improve speed, efficiency, and sustainability
- Track the progress of deliveries from manufacturers, freight forwarders, carriers, and retailers to customers
- Collaborate with logistics participants to optimize transportation fulfillment and meet regulations
- SAP Analzsis office feature
- Multiple Data Sources.
- Drag & Drop: any Measures and
- Filtering, Sorting.
- Microsoft Excel functions out of box e.g. Charts, Format.
- Cloud, hybrid, or on-premise deployment
- Comprehensive ERP integration
- Warehouse automation and control
- Mobile Inventory Management
- Perform physical and cycle counts quickly and with greater accuracy
- Material availability check while on the job
- Accept and distribute materials by purchase or production order
- Speed receipt and back-order reporting to and from shipping and receiving
- Support for IoT and connected warehouse devices
- Integration with Global track and trace
- Sensor enabled value added services and business results
- Connected Fleet
- Logistics Business Networks
- Skip delivery request objects
- “combined picking” with enhanced features
- Reduce Memory consumption of monitor nodes
- Simplify “loading status”
- Enhanced RF loading / picking transactions