SAP offers a across the board portfolio of solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT). This in-memory IoT platform can help you quickly develop, deploy, and manage your own real-time IoT and machine-to-machine (M2M) applications. Usage of the platform helps to automate processes at the core and connect to almost anything within the pheriphery of your network.
- Capitalize the core capabilities of SAP HANA – such as geo-spatial processing, series data, and location services
- Manage and monitor remote devices while gathering real-time insights
- Establish next-generation, real-time, machine-to-machine and IoT applications
- Formulate and explicate IoT solutions for diverse line-of-business and industry use cases
- SAP Cloud Platform, makes it easy to build, deploy, and run applications that leverage the Internet of Things.
- Access and connect all of your devices, manage their individual lifecycles – and control them remotely.
- Capitalize the analytical capabilities of SAP Cloud Platform to detect patterns in data streams from machines and sensors.
- Use insight into device data to trigger appropriate actions in your business systems – and leverage the IoT capabilities of the SAP Cloud Platform to offer new types of services.